Escape the everyday this October and treat yourself to a staycation. There’s plenty of children’s activities on offer and with Tennerfest in full swing, it’s the perfect time to support local establishments.
The Bailiwick Staycation Club currently features 9 Tennerfest Staycation specials including:
- A special rate of £65 per room when you add on your overnight stay at The Imperial
- Book your Tennerfest at the Farmhouse and enjoy an overnight stay from £79 per night per room including full Farmhouse breakfast. The Farmhouse also have a staycation special on offer for 3 nights for the price of 2
- Dine & Stay at Le Friquet for £110 for two people including their full Tennerfest menu
- Enjoy a date night offer at La Barbarie from only £70 per person including dinner
- In Sark, for the duration of the Tennerfest, Stocks are offering a special overnight B&B staycation package for £150 per superior double or twin bedded room for 2 people.
- La Fregate Hotel are taking off 50% from the room tariff during the Tennerfest
- Add an overnight stay to your Tennerfest at Cobo Bay Hotel from £69 per night
- Offering the full monty, you can enjoy an overnight stay, Tennerfest menu and a bottle of wine at Saint’s Bay Hotel for £90 only for 2 people
- Take a central break at The Duke of Normandie for two nights including 1 Tennerfest dinner for two people at £189.00
Able to take a break this half term? There’s plenty going on..
- Hotel de Havelet have teamed up with Iris & Dora to offer creative family time during half term, from tie die t-shirts to mixed mosaic’s there’s something for everyone when you book a staycation at the hotel
- Guernsey Art Workshops have an array of children craft activities available, our favourites include dotted pumpkins and designing Halloween Hats!
- Hop on board Island Coachways for a Spooktacular tour inspired by the much loved classic tale “Room on a Broom”
- Kids go free during half term at the White House Hotel in Herm, be quick if you are interested we have heard there’s only limited availability
Looking for more activities to do this half term, head over to Island Mums for their round up!